IT’S WHAT WE DO
LDD are experts in getting your site ready for works to commence.
We offer a whole range of site setup services including the provision of access routes and signage, security, installation and maintenance of site facilities. In addition, we can offer advanced surveys of the building, such as GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) surveys or hazardous materials surveys and removal ensuring the project is not hit with lengthy delays due to hidden surprises.
Our enabling works mean that once the site is ready for the construction team and materials to arrive works can start safely and efficiently with all hazards identified and mitigated affectively during the pre-construction phase.
Our Surveying Services
Surveyors are obviously an essential part of any enabling works, performing land surveys of the site and then engineering and construction surveying. To properly plan the enabling works for future construction, a surveyor may even be involved from the demolition of the previous building. Some typical roles of surveyors in enabling works are:
- Topographic surveys
- Building and boundary control
- Grid setouts for earthworks eg. retaining walls
- Grid setouts for access works eg. ramps, hard-stand areas
- Building facade surveys
The surveyor’s role is also to consider other important aspects of the project such as:
- Preserving heritage and property values of the site, of retained buildings and of neighbouring sites
- Environmental values of the same
- Sustainability issues such as material reclamation, re-use and safe disposal of site materials, and the minimisation of land-fill and waste
ENABLING WORKS QUICK CALLBACK FORM
Simply pop your name and number into our quick enquiry form and one of the team will call you back to discuss your enabling works requirements and provide you with a no obligation quotation.
OUR ENABLING WORKS SERVICES
Hazardous material removal
Archaeological and heritage investigations