LDD appoints new Health and Safety Manager
LDD Construction Limited are pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Holland, who has joined LDD to lead on all aspects of Health and Safety.
Paul has joined the company from a national multidiscipline construction and resource management group. Having left school at 17 he immediately started working on construction sites serving his time as bricklaying in 2000. Having moved up through the ranks in the construction industry Paul has gained an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the asbestos, drylining and housing sectors.
Part of Paul’s job role is to carry out regular site inspections and monthly audits to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented and ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation. Paul also carries out in-house training with managers and employees.
Paul is also up to date with new legislation and maintains a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and CDM 2015. Some of Pauls skills and qualifications include:
- Alcumus COSHH assessment writer.
- Qualified Behavioural Science Trainer and Motivational speaker Health and Safety via Alkoomi
- NEBOSH National General Certificate British Safety Council
- Certified Drugs and Alcohol Screener
- Certified Risk Assessment Accessor
- Certified Tower Crane Operator Rescuer
- GOLD CSCS card CITB NVQ level 3 construction Supervision
- CITB British Red Cross 3 day first aid
- Certified Qualitative face fit tester
- Harness trainer and inspector
- Scaffolding inspection
- CITB Sustainability, environmental awareness trained
Paul is welcomed at LDD as part of our continual quest to improve across all areas of the business and we give him a warm welcome.